Race, Jewish blood, and National Socialism, was only avenues by which Hitler’s spiritual hatred could be expressed in the physical realm. When we understand the full spiritual concept of what a Jew is, and what the Jew represents, it is only then we can begin to see the full concept of what antisemitism actually is. Without using the Bible as a spiritual guide, antisemitism is just another form of racism.
Any form of expression that seeks to separate the Jew from the covenant by which the God of Israel has appointed them is in reality antisemitic! Therefore, any attempt to convert the Jew away from his covenant with God (regardless of the honesty and compassion one might have for the Jew while doing so) is still an act of antisemitism against the Jew and the God of Israel.
Think of what converting the Jew away form the covenant really is doing. It's converting them away from the very element that made them "Jews" to begin with! In a sense it is spiritually and physically "Gentilizing" them. More importantly, it not only dishonors the Jews themselves but the very covenant God made with them. Seeking Jewish conversion can be an willful or an inadvertently expression of denying God’s covenant with Israel. If Jewish conversion were able to run its full course the way missionaries envision it, the Jews as a people along with the covenant itself would be annihilated. My challenge to any Christian disagreeing with me on this, is to examine and ponder what the results would be if the entire Christian world were to abandoned their Christian heritage and be converted to Islam? The same results that would happen to the Christian world are the results that would happen to the Jewish world if they all converted to Christianity.
Islam seeks to destroy the Christian world by converting Christians to Islam and they are doing so at a rapid rate. Islam is the world’s fastest growing religion in the world. The Christian world is becoming well aware of Islam’s threat to Christianity. While the Christian leaders are disgusted with Islam’s goal towards Christianity they forget that the same conversion rule applies to the Christians who fervently seeks Jewish converts. Remember, the Muslims believe they are right in their religion just as much and even probably more so than most Christians believe they are right in their religion. It takes an awful strong faith in Allah to blow oneself into a million pieces in their devotion to him. It’s a strange thing that Islam goes all out to try and convert Christians and Jews, while Christians go all out to and try convert the Muslims and Jews, but the Jews being the tiny minority of the three great monotheistic faiths, don’t attempt to convert either one of them to Judaism. There is a spiritual reason behind this that I will get to.
The annihilation of the God of Israel, or the effect of making the God of Israel powerless, (basically making His word return to Him void (see Isaiah 55:11) is the ultimate goal of antisemitism. General God-haters and antisemites alike know that once they can find a way to annihilate the Jews in any form, (either by physical death, religious conversion, and assimilation) they will in effect have killed God (see Psalms 115: 2,3) because the God of Israel is known by His covenant that He has established with the Jews and the nation of Israel (see Jeremiah 31:36). So I would encourage the Gentile Christians of whom many really do have a compassion for Israel and the Jews, not to try and pull the Jews away for what God has already laid down as a requirement for them which is their Torah (see Deuteronomy 4:2). If nothing else, encourage them to be Torah minded and let God deal with Israel as He so chooses.
It was never the intention of the All-Mighty that His Jewish nation to become like the other nations (Deuteronomy 7:6 / 14:2). Christianity and Islam are Gentile faiths of those other nations (see Deuteronomy 6:14). Though they use the Jewish scriptures as the foundation to their faith, their faith is Gentile oriented and Gentile maintained. Paul's conversion to Christianity caused his name to be changed from a Hebrew name of Saul to a Greco-Roman name of Paul (Acts 13:9). The name "Paul" remains a popular name among Gentiles while the name "Saul" (Solomon / Shlomo) remains popular among the Jews. I love to ask Messianic (Jew-want-to-be) Christians why that is. Paul, being the main author of the New Testament, traveled all over the Gentile world taking his message to them (see Romans 15:16) while Islam rejects God's covenant with Israel via Isaac (see Psalms 105:9,10) in order to accept their Gentle version of the Abrahamic covenant through the Gentile Ishmael (see Sura 37: 101-113). Christianity spread to the Gentile West via Rome while Islam spread throughout the Gentile Middle East via Mecca. But between both of these two massive bodies of land lies a very small strip of land that connects and a particular people with a eternal covenant. As with the onslaught of conversion efforts, isn't it spiritually strange that the Jews historically have received great persecutions in the form of physical attacks from both of the Christian and Islam nations (about 54% combined) while at the same time seeking the total conversion of the tiny Jewish nation, but you never hear or read about the Jewish people attacking either of them on the basis of their religion nor seeking their conversion to their faith?
Here are some amazing facts:
- The two great world faiths of Christianity and Islam that makes up more than half of the world’s population (54% combined) seeks the total conversion of the tiny Jewish nation (0.22% of the world’s population) to their religion and belief system. To really get a good mental picture of just how offset Judaism is in population compared to the top two major religions of the world (which just happen to be the only two rivals of Judaism) take a look at the graph at the top of this article and notice the big green and red areas representing Christianity and Islam world populations. Then compared those areas to the tiny (hard to see) thin blue line representing Jews in Judaism between the colored areas of Buddhism and the other minority religions.
- Evangelicals spend approximately 250 million dollars every year on Jewish evangelism including missions to Israel for the sole purpose of converting the Jew, while the Jews spend about 250 millions dollars less then the evangelicals in Gentile proselytizing. How about that for one-sided spending figures? Muslims countries spend billions per year on weapons and political methods intended for the killing off the Jews who will not convert to Islam. Any Jew who converts to Islam can become worry free of any terrorist attacks, just as any Jew who converts to Christianity no longer has to put up with eager missionaries looking for that Jew-feather to put in their Christian hat.
- It is possible for a Gentile to be righteous outside of Judaism, but in the eyes of both Christianity and Islam, a Jew cannot be righteous hanging onto Law of Moses while converting to Christianity or Islam. This fact has made Judaism the most tolerant of the three monotheistic religions towards those outside their faith. A good question to ponder: During the Crusades when the forces of Christian Europe were fighting the Islamic empire from which both sides included the killing of Jews, who during this time were the Jews striking up a war with?
- Both Christianity and Islam have made their boasts throughout their history that they, and only they are the new chosen people and are the spiritual replacement of the physical seed of Israel while the nation of Israel bends over backwards to downplay their being chosen of God.
“God's Only 'Chosen Person' is Jesus Christ, and those in Him” - The Preterist Archive -
web-site / Dennis Todd
“The people who are really chosen by God are the Muslims community which has gathered under God’s banner without regard to differences of races, nations, colors, and countries.”
- Sayid Qutb, Milestones along the Road, p. 238
According to the ancient Talmudic traditions, Israel was the very last (far from the first choice) that God picked to be His chosen people. According to the tradition, it was only because Israel accepted the covenant at Mt. Sinai after all the other nations refused it was how Israel came to become God’s chosen people.
- Islam and Christianity which together makes up more than half of the world’s population have their foundations based on Judaism. Muslims will not recognized the New Testament as being from God, nor will the Christians recognize the Koran being from God, yet both Christianity and Islam recognize the Torah being from God. This fact is even more amazing when one considers the Jews were not liked and appreciated in both Christendom and Islamic worlds, yet their Torah was.
- Christianity and Islam are both based only upon religious creeds while Judaism is based on faith and a nation of people. If a Christian stops believing in Jesus he is no longer a Christian. If a Muslim stops believing in Muhammad he is no longer a Muslim. A Jew however, can stop believing in the Torah but he will still remain a Jew - an apostate Jew.
- Looking at the three great monotheistic religions from the outside, it is impossible for Judaism to be wrong in foundation while the other two monotheistic religions are right in their foundation. This is because without the Torah the New Testament and the Koran has no foundation thereby voiding any claim as the true religion. Therefore, is possible for Judaism to be right in its foundation and the other two be wrong because the Torah is not dependent on either the New Testament or the Koran in establishing its foundation as a true religion. Likewise, If you were to ask a Muslim that if he found out that Islam’s foundation was indeed proven to be false, what religion would he perceive as the next obvious choice as the correct religion? He would more than likely choose either Christianity or Judaism as the correct true religion. If you then were to ask a Christian the exact same question about Christianity, he would pick Judaism as the obvious correct religion. But if you would asked an observant Jew the same exact question regarding Judaism, there is no religion outside of Paganism that he could point to as the next best, obvious choice. There is a spiritual reason for this that goes beyond the time-line as to when each religion began. At the End of Days, when all things then becomes obvious, the world comes seeking the Jews for spiritual guidance.
Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you. - Zechariah 8:23
- Q. If all of Israel would have become Christianized in the first century would there be a modern Israel today?
A. Christian teaching in all of the New Testament reserves no special physical place on earth for the Christian believer, not even the physical land of Israel. The teaching of Jewish Zionism is nowhere found in the New Testament, only the doctrines of “spiritual Jerusalem” and of the spiritual “Israel of God” are taught. If all the Jews converted to Christianity in the first century there would be no peoples of the earth to embrace the spiritual concept of living in the promised land God gave to the ancient Israelites, for there would be no spiritual significant reason to do so. See: Romans 2:28, Romans 9, Galatians 4:26, Galatians 6:15,16 , Revelations 21:2
- Q. If all of Israel would have become Christianized in the first century would there be a people identifying themselves as descendants from Jacob (Israel) today?
A. The New Testament teaches that true Jews are the ones who become Christians and that the physical seed of Jacob has been replaced by a spiritual seed of faith to the believer. Therefore, had all of Israel converted to Christianity in the first century there would be no peoples of the earth identified as the descendants of Jacob for there would be no spiritual significant reason to keep track or a remembrance of that physical seed. It is also note worthy that the apostle Paul (the main author of the New Testament) did not have any physical seed of his own and instructed others to follow him in a vow of abstinence if they were spiritually able to do so (I Corinthians 7:8). While this type of vow may not be harmful to a “spiritual seed” doctrine, it can only deplete the physical seed of Israel while directly avoiding the promise that the physical seed of Israel will as numerous as the stars heaven and as the sands of the sea. Therefore this type of revelation also undermines any promises concerning the land of Israel, being that this physical land, spiritually and eternally belongs to a very physical people.
See St. John 4:20-23, Galatians 4:25,26, Acts 15:14-17 (the temple in Jerusalem)
- Q. If all of Israel would have become Christianized in the first century, would the Law of Moses (by which Jews have remained Jews) be observed by any people on the earth today?
A. The New Testament teaches that the Law of Moses has been fulfilled and is no longer valid to the Christian believer. Paul’s letter to the Galatians clearly confirms this many times over. Therefore, had all of Israel converted to Christianity in the first century there would be no people remaining on the earth today recognizing themselves to be under the Law of Moses. This would also cause there to be no religion in the earth that is totally based on the Law of Moses - which is exactly how Jews are known as Jews today! Therefore, had all of Israel converted to Christianity in the first century there would be no people on the earth whose spiritual foundation is the Law of Moses, because there would be no spiritual significant reason to keep the Law of Moses. This would result in there being no Torah-believing Jews (therefore no Jews) on the earth - only complete Christian assimilation. See Acts 10:13-16 (symbolic) Romans 3:20, Romans 7:4-6, Romans 10:4, Galatians 2:16,21, Galatians 3:13, Galatians 5:2-3,6.
It is an absolute fact that the total conversion of today’s Jewish people (which again, is the aim of every evangelical missionary Christian) would wipe out the Jewish nation from the earth. There would be no more physical seed (a.k.a. chosen people) identified as physical Jews on the face of the earth. I know this sounds mean but it’s the truth in principle, that today's evangelicals are no different (other than not being violent) than Hamas or any other terrorist group that seeks to destroy God’s covenant with the Jews of which the Law of Moses is connected! They just simply use different techniques and methods from those who use terrorism tactics, but which this wasn't always the case. Crusade Christianity and Inquisition Christianity were as every bit evil in terrorizing to Jews as today's Islamic terrorists. Hamas tries to murder the Jews away from their covenant while evangelicals try to covert the Jews away from their covenant. One of their biggest techniques is trying to convince the Jew that the Law of Moses is no longer in effect. There is an onslaught by both the Arabs and the Christians (the basic whole of the Gentile world) to takeover Jewish Israel. The Arabs want to make Israel an assimilated Muslim nation like all the other Muslim nations under the name of Palestine, while the Christians wish to make Israel an assimilated Christians nation like all the other Christian nations, and it’s sad that the secular Israeli government is at fault for allowing both fronts to continue as well as to grow.
I can understand a caring Christian’s true desire for a spiritual revival among the Jewish nation with the belief that only through the Jewish conversion to Christianity can a such a revival occur. However, Christians, and especially the evangelical missionaries, must realize that is wasn’t through the conversion to Christianity that the nation of Israel has been preserved and still survives to this day after three thousand years of persecutions. On the contrary, the fact remains that it was the Jewish people’s dedication to the Torah and the Talmud that has kept the Jewish nation intact as a people and as a nation throughout their tough history. It was not through the conversion to Christianity that brought about the modern phenomenon of the in-gathering of Jews back to Israel during this last century. If the Jews hadn’t been Torah minded during the past two thousand years, there never would have been a physical Jewish people for God to gather back into Israel in the first place. Therefore the great spiritual phenomenon of Jews living once again in their ancient biblical homeland is directly based both spiritually and physically to the Law of Moses and not to any forms of Christianity or Jewish conversion into it. The ingathering of Jews back into their homeland is based on God’s promise through Israelite prophets who just so happened to believe in keeping the Torah of Moses at the time.If God was wanting all the Jews to become Christians instead of remaining as Jews, He wouldn’t have allowed the Holocaust to happen. Why would He, when in the eyes of the Christian world, the Jews of Germany were supposedly turning their hearts towards Jesus in massive numbers? It is important to understand as well as it speaks volumes, that the two greatest times of mass Jewish conversion to Christianity (as well as mass assimilation) was just before the destruction of the second temple in Israel and just before the Holocaust in Germany! Isn’t that strange? Christian missionaries should realize that God has a special and unique way of doing things when it comes to the Jewish people. He always deals with Israel as a nation, not by a conversion here and a conversion there. It would be in the best interest for the Jews if the evangelicals would stop trying to convert the Jews and interfere with what God has planned for them according to His word that He has specifically spelled out by the Hebrew prophets.
But this shall be the covenant that I will cut with the house of Israel: After those days, says the LORD, I will put My law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. And they shall no more teach each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, Know the LORD; for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sins no more. - Jeremiah 31:33,34