The former brown-shirt Hitler-Youth Pope's recent visit to Israel (May 2009) wasn't for the propose of asking the Jews for forgiveness for the sins his spiritual ancestors committed in Jerusalem on July 15, 1099. Rather his visit was to demand a Palestinian state for his other spiritual brothers the Palestinians, while having the audacity of asking for part of Mt. Zion for his Crusader-offspring self. When Benedict spoke at the Palestinian camp of Aida (May 13) he did so as a "spiritual wing" of the Quartet in uniting the world not just in a political movement against Israel, but also in the world-spiritual cause agianst the Jewish state.1
Around the same exact time the Pope was doing his bidding in Jerusalem, Quartet Representative Tony Blair declared on May 14, 2009 before the Middle East Peace Process / Senate Foreign Relations Committee that "we are prepared to move heaven and earth for a two-state solution." My question is how does this advocate for homosexuality http://www.thevoiceslu.com/let_and_op/2009/april/25_04_09/Tony_Blair_tells_the_Pope_Youre_wrong_on_homosexuality.htm come up with the spiritual audacity of using a biblical inspired expression against the chosen people of that very Bible? If anything it shows the whole Quartet movement is motivated by a spiritual purpose and goal and not just seeking political appeasement.
The goal of the Gentile world is to eternally make the most holiest place on earth (the temple mount in Jerusalem) a religious shrine dedicated to the Gentile god Allah, and to the most evilest people on the earth - the Palestinians. See future blog, "Palestinian Resume'.
There are only two spiritual sides (camps) concerning the Israel-Palestinian issue. The dividing line is not by affiliation of church, mosque, or political office nor by lip-service declarations towards Israel-Jewish support. The dividing line is the very Hebrew Scriptures themselves. One is either united and standing with the entire Hebrew scriptures (along with its true meaning and content) or one stands outside them. To use a New Testament phrase - a little Quartet-leaven leavens the whole Gentile-heart lump in this case.
The Two Spiritual Camps Concerning the Purposed Two-State Final Solution:
- The Zionist-Covenant-Bible movement [ZCB]
- The Jihad-Crusader-Quartet movement [JCQ] or Vatican-Kaba-Quartet [VKQ]
A Quartet proponent is also a spiritual proponent of the Jihad-Crusader (Catholic) movements. Even though there are divisions among them in doctrine they are of the same spiritual makeup. Islam is just a spin-off of Spiritual Edom - the Catholic Church2 as is most of the Protestant denominations3. There was a spiritual reality and not just coincidence that most people didn't catch when Tony Blair openly converted to Catholicism just five days before being appointed as the Quartet Representative. His "adoption" of the catholic faith "anointed him" to take on the role of a Gentile Quartet-messiah where he can demonically mock the God of Israel by stating such words as, "We are prepared to move heaven and earth for a two state solution."
Check out and compare the dates on the links below:
There has always been divisions among the Jew-haters. My favorite examples of this spiritual phenomenon are, Lewis Farrakhan and David Duke, Sunnis and Shiites, Pope Innocent III and Protestant-Founder Martin Luther. They would all vehemently disagree even unto the death and murder of each other but all are in total spiritually-complete agreement when pertaining to dealing with the Jews! My naming of the spiritual camp "Jihad-Crusader-Quartet" might seem conflicting since historically the Muslims have jihaded against the Christians and the Christians crusaded against the Muslims. However, what links them spiritually together is that they both claim to be the Jew-covenant replacement and are willing to murdered Jews or allow Jews to be murdered in order to achieve their spiritual goals!
Even adding to the element of the End of Days scenario is that for the first time in our nation's history we have a president (the most powerful man on earth) who carries ties of both Christianity and Islam - even carrying an Islamic name. It takes a man of such ties to bring about a united "Church and Mosque" world effort via Quartet against Israel's impending redemption.
Have you noticed that the gay-liberal movements (whom Blair as Quartet-messiah supports) are all on the side of JCQ / VKQ when it comes to Israel and the Palestinians even though Israel is the only place in the entire Middle East where their gay agenda is not persecuted? One cannot fathom this by common reasoning unless one takes into consideration the ZCB and JCQ / VKQ spiritual camps, then it makes perfect (spiritual) sense.
There is a movement within the JCQ /VKQ spiritual camp that now calls for the support of Hamas - the most evil of the evil Palestinians. Imagine that? Gee, I wonder if it will be these Palestinians of "religious" passion that will be head over the Temple Mount if the JCQ / VKQ spiritual forces gets its way? JCQ /VKQ spokesman Jimmy Hamas Carter has recently urged his JCQ / VKQ partner in power President Hussein Obama to take Hamas off the US list of state-sponsored terrorists. One can only image the spiritual demonic insanity within Carter's soul that would call for such a thing? All kidding aside - I would not be surprised in the lest to hear one day in the near future that Carter officially converted to Islam and joined Hamas simply because he has already done so spiritually - may the mamzer's name be forever erased from under heaven!
This call to include Hamas isn't limited to Carter. Quartet-messiah Blair since taking the role of Quartet Representative has continually urged the world governments - including the US - to include Hamas in the "peace" negotiations - this also is political and spiritual insanity! >http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article5621184.ece
The fourth kingdom power spoken of in Daniel 2:40-44 (Edom / Rome - image of the four kingdoms above) is being united before the final redemption of Israel - God's "Final Solution". Q.R. Blair, Pope Benedict XVI, President Hussein Obama, and Hamas Carter, (not to mention the entire Muslim world) are all coming into a End of Days-Satanic union that is united against the eternal covenant God made with Israel. They have been blinded to believe that all the world problems are centered around the Israel-Palestinian issue. God has allowed the dark forces to convince them that if they can solve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict through the destruction of Israel via two-state final solution, most all the world's problems - at least in the Middle East - can be solved and the world can operate according to how the JCQ / VKQ dictates.
It is interesting to note that the keeping of all the laws of Moses - the very laws whereby the nations will be judged - is supported in full by the ZCB movement in its purest form of orthodox Judaism. The JCQ / VKQ movement at every level be it Pope /Sunni Imam / Shite Ayatollah / Quartet Representative / Current and all former US Presidents / Iranian Presidents openly reject the full keeping of the Law of Moses. > http://sacredscoop.com/?p=1396
This spiritual reality alone should be evidence enough to convince any one who wonders of which camp (and I dare biblical argue that there are only two) is righteous, just, and sane, verses the one that is unrighteous, sin (that being outside the Law of Moses) and advocates by advancing terrorism, murder, antisemitic racism4 and spiritual insanity!
From my ZCB prospective the stages are set for the glory of the God of Israel to be displayed. The more spiritual insanity that I see coming out of the JCQ /VKQ camp, the more I'm convinced true redemption for Israel and all of mankind is just around the corner. When God Himself solves the Middle East conflict according to Biblical prophecy, then the world's true problem will be solved! Soon the Gentile world will fulfill the prophesies of Jeremiah 16:19
"the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit."
1. The Aida camp is near Bethlehem and has a tall anti-sniper / terrorist-entrance deterrent wall the JCQ / VKQ movement calls a "separation wall". My question is "separation" from what? having simply to live with another people or separation from Israeli-Jew murder? This "separation" claim is also ironic coming fro the JCQ / VKQ movement since it is that very camp that wants Palestinian free access into Jewish communities, but wants the Palestinians communities such as Gaza, the so-called West Bank, and Eastern Jerusalem to be "Jew-Free" or in Pope Benedict's German language "JUDENRIEN"!
2. Sura 19 of the Koran is entitled, "Maryam" or "Mary" after the mother of Jesus. In fact Mary (heavily venerated in Catholicism) is the only woman mentioned in the Koran and she is actually mentioned more in the Koran than in the New Testament itself! New Testament characters such as Zacharias and John are also mentioned in the Koran. Jesus (Isa in Arabic) is considered a highly regarded prophet of Islam (Suras 3:42-53 / 42:13) and "the People of the Book" meaning Christians and Jews, is a common phrase throughout the Koran. These "People of the Book" according to the hadiths, played great influence on Mohammad - one Catholic priest was reported to notice the "mark of prophethood" on the child Mohammad. Even the New Testament "Angel of Annunciation" - Gabriel (Jabril in Arabic) was responsible for not only informing Mary she would have the child Jesus, he also was responsible for giving Mohammad the very revelations of the Koran (sura 2:97). I personally believe that the Islamic prayer beads (Misbaha or Tasbih) derive form and are religiously connected to the Catholic prayer beads - the Rosaries.
3. Martin Luther is the Father of Protestantism came directly out of the Catholic Church as a Catholic monk of all things. Most all church denominations are based upon the foundation of the Catholic church including the canonization of the New Testament books and the Nicaean Creed of 325 CE. It has been said by some non-denominational Christians that the Great Harlot in the book of Revelations is Vatican Rome (sitting on seven hills) and the Harlot's daughters is the protestant (organized-religion) denominations.
4. Political-Spiritual Antisemitic Questioner (six questions):
A. Is there any place in the world where a Black Person should not be allowed to live?
B. Do you believe that Black People should not be allowed to live in their native land of Africa?
C.Is there any place in the world where a Spanish Person should not be allowed to live?
D. Do you believe Spanish People should not be allowed to live in their native lands such as Mexico or Spain?
E. Is there any place in the world where a Jewish Person should not be allowed to live? Are you sure?
Now the kicker question:
F. Do you believe, as does the Obama Administration /Quartet, that Jews should not be allowed to live in their native lands of Gaza, the so-called West Bank, and Eastern side of Jerusalem?
Test results: Even if you got the first five right and got the last one wrong (which is obvious as to what is right and what is wrong to the sane mind) you are still an antisemite and are spiritually linked to the world Jihad-Crusader-Quartet / Vatican-Kabba-Quartet movement!