It has been stated by many in the secular Gentile world, "I know that there has to be a God, because antisemitism is so irrational that it can be only explained by the spiritual".
King David stated three thousand years ago: "Yea, for thy sake are we killed all the day long; we are counted as sheep for the slaughter" - Psalms 44:22. And in Psalms 83: 2-12 that was written well over two and a half millenniums ago, depicts how the Gentile nations that surrounds Israel, conspired to blot out the God of Israel and His Name YHVH, by blotting out the nation of Israel itself!
If one was to apply the context of Psalms 83 to modern Israeli history since the First Aliyah (1881-1903) and especially since statehood (1948) a whole new world view through the eyes of the Bible would emerge. With that biblical view in mind, certain questions come into mind:
- If the Biblical spirit of anti-Israel as depicted in Psalms 83 is alive and well in this modern era, what nations of the earth are guilty of displaying such national anti-Israel tendencies?
- If indeed in every generation there arises a force to annihilate the Israelite people as the ancient Jewish Haggadah states and given the fact that the Nazis Israelite-annihilators were of a generation ago, who might it possibly be during this present generation to fulfill this role of the Israelite-annihilators in light of Psalms 83?
- Now here is the real kicker question; if the anti-Israelite spirit as depicted in Psalms 83, could be transformed into the form of a new modern "state" among the nations of the world, what type of a new-state could it possibly become?
- What would be its primary function as a state? >http://www.acpr.org.il/resources/plophased.html
- What will be its covenant inspired declaration? > http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hamas.asp
- And could such a Psalms 83 antisemitic-based state be brought about by world backing?> http://www.zimbio.com/Israel+World+News/articles/790/Obama+900+Million+Dollar+Payout+Hamas
- If a new Psalms 83 Israel-annihilating state were to become a reality, could its very name that would be recognized by all the nations be physically and spiritually connected with an ancient Roman massacres of Jews within the land of Israel? > http://www.think-israel.org/ronen.hadriancurse.html
The term "circle of violence" used primarily by the world media, depicts aggression coming from both of the Israeli - Palestinians sides of the conflict avoids three key main concepts in understanding the true nature of the conflict:
- The term does not consider the factor of whether or not the Palestinians are indeed effected by the world-historical phenomenon of antisemistism (Judaism-racism).
- The term does not consider the tell-tall signs of the "nature of aggression" that the Hamas' and al-Fatah's covenants decree, compared to the non-aggressive nature that the Israelis' Independent Declaration of 1948 displays.
- The term does not take into account the Jew-murdering, anti-Israel historical concept implications that name "Palestine" historically derives from!
Can modern antisemitism be spiritually linked to ancient historical antisemitism?1 The phenomenon of antisemitism itself that goes far beyond the natural realm more than suggests that it can! Therefore, what antisemitic historical movements and causes from the ancient past that carried with it the same overall goal and motivation as today's so-called Palestinians? What might be considered the "spiritual ancestors" of the modern Palestinian anti-Israel / anti-Judaism Cause? Could the Hebrew Bible give us some indications of the ancient-past "Spirit of Palestine" earthly manifestations?
Pharaoh of Egypt 1530BCE:
Pharaoh wanted to keep the Jews in his Gentile land where they could continue to be oppressed at the whim of gentile leadership as would be the case in all future Gentile lands. He was vehemently opposed to the Jews having their own land where they could worship in peace and closeness to their God YHVH (Exodus 3:18-19). Regardless of how many signs was giving Pharaoh that pointed to God's favor towards the Jews, it caused Pharaoh's heart to be all the more hardened. In this modern era, the Gentile world allowed the Jews to have a state over their direct guilt of the Holocaust. However they never intended the Jews to return to their ancient homeland for the purpose of their God-favoring covenant! The 1975 UN resolution declaring "Zionism" as God chosen people, to be racism proves this to be true! Now, the Quartet - like Pharaoh - is striving to retrieve their letting Israel go - forgetting their guilt of the Holocaust!
Balak, King of Moab:
Is it a far fetched idea to suggest that Balak who wanted Israel cursed and "driven from the land" (Numbers 22:6) is eternally and spiritually linked to today's Palestinians who shout "death to Israel" and has whose religious chants include driving Israel "into the sea"? Can it be said that this ancient King of Moab who lived around 1200 BCE (over 3,200 years ago) was a direct ancient-past expression of say, today's 1988 Hamas Covenant? Would the "Spirit of Balak" that wanted Israel cursed by God and driven from the land, be in today's world, a supporter of a Hamas-lead Palestinian State?
Haman, Councilor to King Ahasuerus - 4th century BCE:
Haman, who probably represents the Nazis more than any other modern antisemitic force, is spiritually linked to the 9th. century CE Islamic hadith that states: "The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim or servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him". - Muslim ibn al-Hajjaj al-Qushari ( 821 - 873 CE) Book 41 No. 6985
Hamas is spiritually dedicated and therefore spiritually linked to this ninth-century hadith as well as to their prophet Mohammad, who murdered men of the Banu Qurazah Jewish tribe of Yathrib Arabia. The question is, would the spirit of Haman who tried to have all the Jews murdered, be supportive in this ninth-century hadith? If so, we therefore have a spiritual link:
- King Balak of Moab from 1200BCE
- Haman - Councilor to King Ahasuerus - 4th century BCE
- Mohammed - False Prophet Jew-murderer 7th century CE
- Hadith for Jew Murder 9th. century CE
- Nazism - 1933 - 1945
- Hamas 1987 - present
- King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon 586BCE - Temple destroyer - Jewish banishment from the covenant land.
- The foreign tribes placed in Samaria (West Bank) by Sennacherib, who themselves hired (UN / Quartet) advisers for their Spirit of Palestine Cause (Ezra chapter 4). 536 BCE
- Sanballat, Tobiiah, the Arabs, the Ammonites (Jordanian army) and the Ashdodites (Palestinian Gazans) who made jihads and fatwas against Nehemiah (Nehemiah 4) 443 BCE
- Antiochus IV Epiphanes 164BCE - Outlawed all forms of Judaism especially Jewish temple-worship. (The Hanukkah story).2
- Titus Flavius Vespasianus 70CE - Temple destroyer - mass-murderer of Jews in Judea and Samaria (West Bank).
- Emperor Hadrian 132 - 135CE - banishment of Jews from covenant land - renamed Israel "Syria Palaestina" (the name that still stands among antisemites) - renamed Jerusalem to "Aelia Capitolina" (today's so-called "Al-Quds") - and raised the Dome of the Rock shrine over the Temple Mount in the form of the deity "Jupiter".
- The Crusaders 1095 - 1291CE - Murdered the Jewish population of Jerusalem including the burning of synagogues with Jews locked inside.
- The Inquisitions (Medieval, Spanish, Portuguese, Roman) 1184- 1870
- The Pogroms 1821 - 1946
- Mohammad Amin al-Husayni (Palestinian Grand Mufti of Jerusalem) - Responsible for the 1929 Hebron massacre, the anti-Jewish riots of 1938-39 - Nazi (Hitler interviewed) sympathizer and radio broadcaster - Recruiter for the 13th Waffen Mountain Division of the Nazi SS Handschar.
There is spiritual reason as to why that today's most vicious enemy of modern Israel calls themselves "Palestinians". Not only is the renaming of Israel to "Palaestina" synonymous with the Hadrian Jew-murder and banishment that went along with that particular renaming, but the Arabic pronunciation of Palestine is "Philistine" which also illustrates a very Biblical significance.3
The Palestinian government leaders and clerics are notorious for expressing the words "our land" in every way they can in verbal attempts to claim the land of the covenant for themselves. I didn't notice until recently that their "spiritual-linked ancestors" - the real Philistines - did the exact same thing!
"Our god [Dagon / modern Allah] hath delivered into our hands our enemy [Samson], and the destroyer of OUR COUNTRY, which slew many of us." - Judges 16:24
The 4th chapter of the Hebrew Bible (Joel 3 in the Christian Bible) is quite an amazing prophetic chapter. In starts off by address the return of Jewish people back into the Land of the Covenant. Then it addresses the Gentile nations who was responsible for scattering Israel to be among the nations and outside of Israel to begin with and of whom placed forbidden Gentiles people powers within the Land of the Covenant.
Today's culmination of this Gentile sin is the "Quartet - Palestinian Cause"! It's in this amazing chapter that its referral to the area of "Gaza" is only time the English pronounced word of "Palestine" is mentioned in the 1611 King James Version (verse 4). As mentioned in previous blogs, it is also within this chapter that "Hamas"- pronounce in Hebrew - the language of the covenant land, is literally within the text pertaining to the innocent blood Judah (Jews) has shed due to the Christian-Rome's and Islamic-Ishmaelite Egypt's violence (verse 19).
The Palestinian rewriting of history that includes Palestinian Arab-Canaanites, Jewish temple denial, and of course Holocaust Denial, is really quite laughable. However, when the "spirit element" is added to this equation, then yes, the spirit of Palestinians were indeed "there" with every enemy ancient Israel ever faced or dealt with including the Philistines!4
It's this powerful "Spirit of Palestine" that Christian Replacement Theology or supersessionism adheres to being made part of its ranks. Literally "all" Christian expressions of antisemitism stems from their Replacement Theology including Christian-antisemitism coming from the far right-wing white-supremacy groups such as the Aryan Brotherhood. All white-supremacy groups support the Palestinians hands down in all areas of the conflict with Israel because white supremacy groups along with all other replacement theology advocates, are spiritually of the "Spirit of Palestine"!
As Dore Gold pointed out in his book "The Fight for Jerusalem" Christian Replacement Theology was a strong movement during the late nineteenth century both in Germany and in the USA. What stifled this movement was none other than the Holocaust! What gave rise to Christian Zionism (the spiritual opposite of replacement theology) was the realization that Christian Replacement theology was not only responsible for laying the foundation of the Holocaust via men such as Martin Luther, but also played major role "during" the Holocaust as well! The Vatican (also of the Spirit of Palestine) signed the Concordat that was a spiritual agreement between the Vatican and Nazism, and Kristallnacht (The Night of the Broken Glass) was a commemoration of Martin Luther's birthday!
So here we are again; Christian Zionism is on the decrease and replacement theology is on the rise again. There is a Hussein in the White House leading the Quartet with an Islamic supporter and Jew-hater Tony Blair representing the Quartet. If your Jewish and Judaism is your faith, building a home in your ancient homeland is now a crime. Almahdinejad is currently test firing the improved Sejil 2 and the Shahab-3 rockets both capable of hitting Israel, and not one Gentile power is doing a single thing about it! The world of the "Spirit of Palestine" is at work against the everlasting covenant God has with Israel.
Out of ashes of the Holocaust came the State of Israel. But as it stands now that state that rose from out of the ashes of the Holocaust cannot continue to exist as it is, for it is currently set towards a path of certain destruction and the world "Spirit of Palestine" knows it, causing them to be ever-united in their cause. But because the world implications are so great in this last antisemitic go-around in there final setting against Israel and her covenant, what will rise out of the ashes this time is none other than the judgment of nations, and the nations recognizing Israel in her true covenant place. As it was prophesied in ancient times:
"I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for My people and for My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted My land." - Joel 3:2 (Joel 4:2 in the Hebrew Bible)
"And the Gentiles shall know that I YHVH do sanctify Israel, when My sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore." Ezekiel 37:28
1. "Spiritual linking" spiritual makeup of past generations is noted in the New testament:
Matthew 23: 35-36 states:
"That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar. Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation."
2. Simon Maccabee's letter to the then "Spirit of Palestine":
The Jewish right to the Land of Israel was expressed in a letter from the Jewish leader Simon, the only survivor of the five Maccabee brothers to king Antiochus, whom they had just defeated. Antiochus demanded the return of the 'occupied territories' -- that is territories the Maccabees liberated during their recent war.
Simon writes: "We have neither taken foreign land nor seized foreign property, but only the inheritance of our fathers, which at one time had been unjustly taken by our enemies. Now that we have the opportunity, we are firmly holding the inheritance of our fathers."
3. "Palestine" is not an Arab word. It is a Roman word and name which in and of itself exposes to the antisemitic lie that the Jews "stole" Arab land. It further indicates that the "Palestinians" (or as I like to say, "the Haj Amin al-Husseini people") are indeed an Arab people that embraces the ancient Roman doctrine of detaching Jews from their ancient homeland (the original purpose of Hadrian naming the land in 135 CE). They have taken on the Roman name for their so-called Arab homeland signifying the spiritual link and spiritual alliance between Edom and Ishmael.